ROOOAAARRRRR!!!!There is no doubt that March in Calgary has come in like a lion - boasting a start-up temperature of -30 (-41 with wind chill) and highs so far of only -15! We definitely are feeling the deep-freeze. But there is good news - it's nice and cozy in the Knitting Room, and if you feel the need for a warm spot to curl up with the needles, come on down! There's always a seat either in the front of the shop or back in the classroom - with a handy table for your nice hot cup of cocoa!
Cozy up to just a few of the yarns we have in stock NOW:
- Warm fuzzy "Caribou" by HiKoo
- Diamond "Select" Comfort Chunky (blend)
- "Luxury Lima" (100% Peruvian Highland wool)
- "Clara" by Manos del Uruguay Superwash Merino
- Pictured above, Universal Yarn "Classic Shades"Classic Shades"" in light (sequin), medium and bulky weights
- Lots of Bulky, Lopi and colourful roving by our beloved Custom Woollen Mills!
- Our NEW! silk and cashmere sock yarn will be coming in SOON! mmmmmmm - lovely!